The old man lost his house in a fire, but he still cared for his beloved pet  

It’s true love for the animal!

It was an awful day for Ali and his family, because he lost his house due to the fire. The old man just wanted to light the stove, but accidentally caused a fire.

When firefighters arrived, they managed to save Ali, his wife, their son and the family cat. Unluckily Ali’s chickens remained in the house.

All the neighbors, even other strange people came to offer their support.

Their story was shared on social media in hope of getting support from viewers.

The poor man got relaxed when he hugged his beloved catty. The scene was really heartbreaking!

Like this post? Please share to your friends:

Videos from internet